This approximate 4 acre corner site is 1 block east of Lake Okanagan, just north of the Downtown Core, and 2 blocks from Knox Mountain one of the most popular hiking & mountain biking areas in the City.
The City of Kelowna is still considering the future of this entire neighborhood as an emerging and dynamic area. There is a strong potential for the north end to be part of a master planned waterfront community.
- 3.95 acre site (172,062 SF)
- 89,000 sf building could be re-tenanted for holding income
- Current zoning is I-4 Industrial, 3.0 FAR (Max. buildable area of 516,186 SF)
- Corner location just north of Downtown, 1 block east of Okanagan Lake, at the doorstep of Knox Mountain (Kelowna’s Grouse Grind)
- 20-28’ ceiling heights through most of the facility
- Close proximity to the Okanagan Rail Trail/Recreation corridor (a major tourism attraction)
- All offers will be reviewed & considered after 12 Noon, April 21, 2021
View a video on the opportunity here.