HM Commercial Group is pleased to present for sale a spectacular 4.811 acre of vacant lakefront land, known as Sickle Point.
The property is located along the shoreline in the Town of Kaleden, about 16 km’s south of Penticton. The lot is relatively private and is surrounded by breathtaking views of nature, Skaha Lake and part of the Kettle Valley Rail Trail. The property truly qualifies as trophy real estate and showcases a large premium sandy beach and marsh/wetlands. The quantity and quality of the lake frontage is extraordinary for residential/recreational parcels in the BC interior, and especially rare for parcels located within the South Okanagan region. There are few significant physical or functional limitations inherent in the property.
- Topography is level and slightly sloping towards the Skaha Lake frontage, providing for high utility and a variety of potential building areas
- Approximately 1,700 linear feet of waterfront along Skaha Lake, with ~500 feet of prime waterfront, and ~1,200 feet of lower utility waterfront
- Current zoning allows for a Single Family Residential with additional permitted secondary uses of a secondary suite, bed and breakfast operation or a minor care centre
- Property is reportedly serviced by water through an approved underground utility corridor, and future sewer , gas and power extensions may become an available option at the subject property in the future
- As the majority of the land along the shoreline of Skaha Lake is an Environmentally Sensitive Development Permit Area, development or subdivision, in the normal course, must be approved by the Regional Board
- Vehicular and pedestrian access is available by way of a registered easement
- Schedule A must accompany all offers