HM Commercial Group is pleased to present a rare and valuable offering for an 18 hole golf course in Kelowna’s Lower Mission.
Originally a turf farm, Michaelbrook was established in the 1970’s and is a historical Kelowna landmark. What was once a remote rural location, it is now 52.73 acres of prime land in the heart of Kelowna’s Lower Mission, and adjacent to the best recreational amenities in the city. (Property is in the ALR)
On-site Amenities include:
Pro Shop, Clubhouse, Restaurant & Lounge, Banquet Facilities, Practice Putting Green, 2 acre storage/future RV Park
Compared to challenging resort and pro-rated courses, Michaelbrook is easy to walk, ideal for every level of golfer and popular with families, baby boomers & seniors. It has complete F&B facilities to cater to small and large tournaments plus a variety of events.
Located between the main arteries of Gordon Drive and Benvoulin Road and only minutes from Downtown Kelowna and Orchard Park Shopping Centre, Michaelbrook is in close proximity to Lake Okanagan, beaches, waterfront parks, and the Mission Creek Greenway: a 17 km long nature trail, just a short distance away.
- 18 hole golf course in Kelowna’s Lower Mission
- 53 acres with full facilities including pro shop, clubhouse, restaurant/lounge, banquet facilities, 2 homes, & putting green
- Gross Revenue of $1.6 to $1.8 Million
- Upside potential through expansion of the wedding/event business stream and storage/RV lands
- Income to support debt service (fantastic opportunity for a prudent investor)
- Golf season typically runs from March 1 to Oct 31
- More than $1.0 Million invested since 2014