HM Commercial Group is pleased to present this valuable opportunity for a residential development parcel in the coveted Upper Mission neighbourhood. It is walking distance to transit as well as the new Canyon Falls Middle School due to open in Fall 2019 and the future Retail Commercial Centre at The Ponds.
5020 Killdeer Road is presently 5.02 acres but will require a dedication for an extension of the linear park to the east. Net usable Area will result in approximately 3.47 acres in two parcels.
City Planning has indicated they would be open to discussing a rezoned and development concept for either a single family subdivision (draft layout contained later in this proposal) or a low density townhome development that fits with the surrounding neighbourhood. Comparable developments showing 23.7 townhome units per acre have been used for a hypothetical analysis to show as many as 60 townhome units on the northern portion alone (2.63 acres).
- Valuable opportunity for a single family or townhome development site
- 5.02 acres total with approximately 3.47 usable acres
- Preliminary lot layout already completed
- Located in the highly desirable Upper Mission area of Kelowna in close proximity to schools and parks
- Zoned A1, Agricultural with Future Land Use designated as Single/Two Unit Residential (S2RES), Major Park/Open Space (PARK), Public Services/Utilities (PSU)