The Ride for Autism is back in 2022! Originally founded by Dave McAnerney in support of his nephew MJ, Dave and Marshall McAnerney have continued the tradition for his son for many years, and have raised over half a million dollars for the cause. The HM Commercial Ride for Autism, presented by Nicola Wealth, is a proud annual Kelowna tradition in honour of CAN – Canucks Autism Network. Last year’s event raised a remarkable $150,000+ for CAN’s efforts in Kelowna and we hope to make 2022 even better!
With an emphasis on fun, this event is for everyone as there are routes for all skill levels. E-bikes are also welcome.
Not a cyclist?
Our friends at Wicked Wine Tours are offering a shuttle for you to explore the same wineries and support the cause! Check out the link to Register Here.
Kitsch, Spearhead, Meadow Vista, The View, Vibrant Vine & more!
- $150 registration
- Individuals or teams of up to 8
- Routes ranging from 5-40km
- Exclusive prizes to motivate you as you fundraise before the ride—and fun challenges throughout the day!
The fun doesn’t stop at the finish line!
- Gourmet picnic at Kitsch Wines
- Live entertainment from local favourite Joshua Smith
- Silent auction featuring exclusive goodies from local businesses
Help us extend our reach in 2022 and beyond!